- Built-in welded steel with a giant blade for extra cutting depth, a robust machine built on two columns that support and guide the vertical cutting unit movement along the cast-iron bridge.
- Manual setting of limit switches avoided because of an encoder for setting cutting length.
- Rev. variator and encoder for cutting unit traverse. Different cutting depths can be set from the terminal.
- Blade-head unit moved horizontally by servomotor coupled to gear motor and rack and pinion system.
- Speed electronically regulated from the control panel.
Vertical movement on two precision screws with two worm screws.
Two counter-screws for safety.
One-speed step-cutting motor for rotation of screws which are synchronized by the connecting shaft; encoder for positioning.
- The main transmission by high performance tracks with oil-bathed gear box.
Shaft rev. changes by a pulley (standard) or rev variator (optional).
- Centralized lubrication. IP 55 electrical cabinet. Control panel with keyboard and real-time display of operator instructions, alarms, and operating parameters.