- Cutting unit with rack/pinion system powered for beam travel by electric gear motor that allows cutting speed selection.
- Bridge translates on bearings with rack/pinion system powered by an electric gear motor with inverter for perfect speeds.
- Head vertical movement with the self-braking motor, on prismatic guides (with guard). Accurate positioning of all axes thanks to the encoder.
- Main transmission through high-performance belts and oil-bathed gear. The inverter provides a spindle rev. changes.
- A mobile control pad can be connected to a water-tight electrical cabinet.
- The terminal on the control panel comprises a display and keyboard and operator instructions, alarms, and operating parameters that can be viewed in real-time.