- Block cutter with the automatic cycle for cutting marble.
- Heavy-duty type for transforming blocks of marble and similar stone into strips. Built-in cast iron on four columns. Connecting beams and over-size bridge in cast iron.
- The working speed of the electrically powered blade-head unit can be regulated.
- Hydraulic opening/closing of the horizontal blade with a dedicated line.
- Transverse bridge movement is electric with a rack/pinion system, running on interchangeable levels and positioning with encoder.
- Vertical movement with four precision screws mounted on columns with four worm screws. Four counter-screws prevent accidental falling of the bridge. One-speed step-cutting motor for rotation of screws synchronized by the connecting shaft; encoder for positioning.
- The main transmission by high performance tracks with oil-bathed gearbox. Shaft rev. changes by pulley Motorised block carriage.
- Centralized lubrication. Water-tight electrical cabinet.
- Control panel with keyboard and real-time display of operator instructions, alarms, and operating parameters.