- Cheap to install (steel or cement walls) and easy to use: for marble, granite, and similar stones.
- Construction built-in cast iron for stability, low resonance, and durability.
- The motor of reduced dimensions co-axial with the blade.
- Blade holder slides electrically powered on bearings; guides well-protected from water and dust.
- Electric bridge translation on sliding rails protected by everlasting belt and guards.
- Mono-axial positioning for bridge translation with encoder.
- Vertical movement of the head with 2-speed self-braking motor on prismatic guides, controlled by the encoder.
- Motorized rotating table, with fixed locks every 90° can be blocked in any position
0° – 360°.
- Manual tilting head from 0° to 90° to cut marble and granite even in short passes.
- The PLC with a graphic touch screen allows programming and interpolation of two-axis for concave-convex shaping, contouring, shaving, and control of table rotation.
- Separate potentiometer for left/right slide speed and operational controls.
- Amperometer to protect from use of tools above-accepted tolerances. Electrical cables and cooling water pipes in nylon cable trailer chain.
- Soundproofed blade guard.