- Machine suitable for both small and large workshops for marble/granite.
- Bridge mainframe/table in cast iron for stability / minimum vibration/greater machine life.
- Long-lasting stainless steel protective covering.
- Small-dimension motor connected directly to blade, with the inverter.
- Blade unit/bridge action electronically controlled on bearings, by the encoder.
- Head vertical action with auto-braking motor, controlled by the encoder on the prismatic guide.
- Motorized rotating bench with auto-positioning 0° – 360°; blocking with hydraulic brakes.
- 0° – 90° tilting head even for small runs, auto-blockable in position with hydraulic brake.
- P 55 LX cabinet houses electronic and electrical control / right-left slide, forward-backward bridge movement, head raising/lowering, bench rotation.
- Collimatore a raggio laser per facilitare il posizionamento del disco sulla linea di taglio.
- Laser beam for ease of positioning of the blade on cutting line.
Bridge mainframe/table in cast iron for stability / minimum vibration/greater machine life.
Main Functions of Controls
- Automatic axes control with fast reaction; translation of bridge; automatic table rotation.
- Electronic tilting of blade cutting unit.
- Single marble run / small increasing granite steps according to programmed depth.
- Selection of 20 different cutting widths to be repeated up to 99 times.
- Cutting, and blade head return limit switches self-setting electronically.
- Beam movement limit switches self-setting.
- Differential regulation of cut-and-return speed and last cut speed.
- Automatic bench tilt programming for continuous circular or orthogonal cutting.
- Through runs or part runs possible.
- All axes can be moved together to reduce lime wastage.
- Profiles can be set directly from the keyboard; concave/convex arches on rising/descending tilts of any angle.
- Linear and circular profiles for horizontal/vertical axes of the blade head possible.
- Resident menu cycles: cross-cutting, facing – slab-cutting, concave-convex, shaping, interpolated shaping.
- Specific prog. with CAD/CAM, converter, and ISO, for profiles and shapes drawn on CAD connected externally in serial RS 232 (optional)